BANKRUPTCY HELP IN RHODE ISLAND
The loss of a job, a medical diagnosis, a divorce, a bad business decision … situations like this get millions of people into debt every year. While many resolve their debt over time, for some the financial burden becomes unmanageable. Despite their best efforts, they simply get further and further behind.
Bankruptcy is often the best solution. Here's why:
- You don't have to sell your possessions to pay off debt. Most people who file for bankruptcy relief get to KEEP their homes, cars, furniture, clothing, jewelry and 401(k)s.
- Your creditors don't get to tell you how to live your life. Bankruptcy puts YOU in the driver's seat. In Chapter 13 bankruptcy you pay what you can afford rather than what your creditors want you to pay.
- Your financial problems remain private. Bankruptcy is almost always private. Newspapers rarely publish the names of people who file and in Chapter 7 bankruptcy , the bankruptcy court does not notify your employer.
Providence bankruptcy attorney John S. Simonian helps people file for bankruptcy. He provides a full range of bankruptcy services that will help you get back on solid financial footing. Get bankruptcy help in Rhode Island and Massachusetts by calling his office at 401-941-4800 or contacting his bankruptcy law firm online.
ARE YOU READY TO GET YOUR LIFE BACK?
Bankruptcy can help with these and other financial challenges:
- Stop foreclosure and reduce your mortgage payments : Filing for bankruptcy will immediately stop foreclosure proceedings. Mr. Simonian's firm also helps clients modify their mortgages to reduce their monthly payments.
- Find relief from credit card debt, payday Loans and medical bills , Attorney Simonian will also recommend options to address late fees, penalties and lawsuits from creditors.
- Stop repossessions : In almost all cases, bankruptcy will allow you to keep your car and other property.
- Eliminate back taxes : If the IRS or state tax authorities are harassing you or garnishing your wages to pay back taxes Attorney Simonian can get wage garnishment stopped.
- Find financial relief so you can deal with student loan debt and past due child support.
- Cancel arrest warrants and recover your driver's license : State Courts routinely issue arrest warrants for people who fail to appear for collection-related court hearings. If there is a warrant out for your arrest, Attorney Simonian can get that warrant canceled.
BANKRUPTCY IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD
It may be the beginning of a new life. Contact the law office of Rhode Island bankruptcy attorney John Simonian to start the process today.
Bankruptcy Lawyer for Rhode Island & MA.
474 Broadway Pawtucket, RI 02860
phone: 401-941-4800 fax: 401-785-8313