THE Bankruptcy LAW OFFICE OF JOHN S. SIMONIAN
Our Bankruptcy Law Firm's Philosophy
- Provide you with the best representation throughout the bankruptcy process, in a caring and understanding manner.
- Respond to your concerns about a bankruptcy filing, in a timely fashion.
- Schedule meeting times to discuss a bankruptcy filing that are convenient for each client.
- Treat every person who asks for help with a bankruptcy, in a professional, non-judgmental manner.
- Uphold confidentiality of all client matters.
- Stay up-to-date on bankruptcy law changes, through seminars and workshops.
About John S. Simonian
- He is rated as one of the three best bankruptcy attorneys in Rhode Island.
- Attorney Simonian was handpicked by a Federal Bankruptcy Judge to teach a two day symposium with him to other attorneys on bankruptcy law.
- He was appointed a member of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court's Attorney Advisory Committee from 2006-2011. The Committee, made up of bankruptcy attorneys and others who were selected based upon their experience and expertise, upgrade court rules, updated procedures, and make improvements to the bankruptcy process for people who come to the bankruptcy court for help.
- Using his knowledge and skill learned over the last 24 years Attorney Simonian has had several clients complete their five year Chapter 13 plans at the end of which they now own their house free and clear with NO MORTGAGE. With some of his clients he is able to develop a plan that COMPLETELY ELIMINATES the mortgages from clients' homes.
- The Attorney understands how important it is to save client's homes from foreclosure, keep their cars from being repossessed and stop creditors from attaching their wages. Attorney Simonian frequently stays in the office late at night to work on his clients' cases so that they can move forward without the stress and burden of debt bearing down on them.
Located in Providence, Rhode Island, the law office of John S. Simonian serves all of Rhode Island and nearby Massachusetts. In the practice of law since 1992, Attorney John S. Simonian is a graduate of Boston University School of Law and a longstanding member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy.
As a trusted and respected individual in the profession, Attorney Simonian counsels individuals who are facing immediate debt relief from creditors. He is experienced and knowledgeable in dealing with your creditors, and protecting your rights.
Unlike large, intimidating bankruptcy firms, the law office of John S. Simonian provides a welcoming and comfortable environment, where your privacy is of utmost concern. Your case is handled personally by Attorney Simonian. Depending on whether you live in RI or MA., he will thoroughly explain the Rhode Island bankruptcy process or the Massachusetts bankruptcy rules, so that you know what to expect during your filing.
With the law office of John S. Simonian representing your personal bankruptcy case, you can take back your life from financial burdens without feeling ashamed or embarrassed. Erase your worries and contact Attorney Simonian today for an initial consultation. After all, you deserve a fresh start in life.
with Attorney Simonian:
- By email at email@example.com. This is the preferred method used by Attorney Simonian when responding to requests for consultations or other inquiries.
- By phone at 401-941-4800
- By fax at 401-785-8313
Bankruptcy Lawyer for Rhode Island & MA.
474 Broadway Pawtucket, RI 02860
phone: 401-941-4800 fax: 401-785-8313